Friday 7 August 2015

 photo post-mark.png

The very inspiring blogger award

Right, so when I tell you I am a mess? I am a freaking real huge mess.
So yesterday I found out that I've been awarded the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Kevin from The Mental Health Writers' Guild. And I also found out that this happened back in March. But since I am a huge mess of a person I didn't find out until yesterday. Thank you so much Kevin, I am so grateful for this and I am so sorry for the delay (maybe I'll get a comment by someone telling me this is no longer valid but oh well, let's try, shall we).



Here are the rules of the award for me and for those I nominate.

Rules and Courtesies
1. Thank your nominator by posting a link to their blog on your Award post
2. List 7 to 10 Facts About Yourself
3. Nominate up to 15 other blogs for being inspirational
4. Post the rules so people know them
5. Notify your nominees via their About Page and send them the link to your Award Post with the rules on it – I will do so once I choose the lucky ones and I finish this post
6. Post the award badge on your blog anywhere you like on your pages or posts.


List 10 things about myself? Good Lord this is hard and no one wants to know, can we skip it? Right, I'll just answer, I'm already not sure I'm awarded this because I'm late so let's not tempt fate.

  1. I'm very bad with technology and that certainly includes design which is why there are such few images done by me in my blog and why I had to buy a professional template because I can't draw for my life. Not being patient doesn't really help either, I just get frustrated at technology and start talking to it saying how mad I am it's not working the way I want it to. It's probably a funny show to watch.
  2. My natural hair colour is dark blonde. In Spain everyone has always considered me blonde but when I went to the UK, people started saying I was not really blonde, that my hair was 'mousy brown'. So there started my process of getting lighter blonde hair because 'I was blonde'. My hair was long and wavy and amazing. At some point I decided to dye it ginger at home. It only went downhill from there. From ginger I got blonde, but lighter than before. And then in December I had to cut my hair and took it as a chance to dye it even lighter, I was almost platinum blonde. A few weeks ago I died it black but didn't apply enough dye. Not enough black dye in platinum hair? Yep, you guessed right, my hair is an awesome multi-colour mess.
  3. My first depression episode was when I was 11.
  4. I don't choose dogs or cats, I love both. I had a dog from the age of 4 until I was 18 and, being an only child, he was like my brother. Last year I adopted a dog from a shelter who's almost as crazy as I am and I freaking love her.
  5. I am trilingual French, English and Spanish.
  6. If I really had to label my sexuality, it would be 'bisexual'. And no, that doesn't mean I just like anyone and everyone.
  7. Last one, finally, this was getting awkward (almost like Never have I ever). I study listening to screamo music, some songs are lighter pop punk but screamo is my favorite to study.


Let's nominate (with no specific order):


  1. Depressionaire (but the link has expired so I don't know if the blog is still ongoing)
  2. The Mental Health Writers Guild (I know this is Kevin's blog and he nominated be so it might be weird that I nominate him back. But since I found his blog I've always thought it was extremely inspiring to readers in general but also to other bloggers in particular. And that's why I felt like this blog couldn't be missing from my list)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme